Time travel to the past or future

Hello, today i am gona talk abaut the when i like travel of the time.
On my opinion, I like traveling more on the future to the past, for to more spicific on the 2050. This is becouse I want to see the new technologys can take the new wold and who the things can changge with the pass of the time. I like stay in other country how Spaing or Italy working on the thinks i like more, the graphic design and illustration and also can study and use the news technologys for my future proyects. The only thing i like more to this is can traveling with my family, pets and friends, becouse i like can see the new world together.
In the case what i can traveling with my family on the future, i like the idea to live on this new time, saw all the thing can take the wold and how changge the live with the pass of the time. Also i hope to the nature can be better with the pass of the time and the world not to be to mucho contaminated for this year.
And you ¿what time do you like traveling? ¿do you like live on this time or just like yo traveling for a short time? 

I hope do you like this blog and see you on the next Blogger.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Changes to my study program

Who am I?

A country you'd like to visit