My Favorite Piece of Technology

 Hello everyone and welcome to my third blog!


Today I am going to talk about my favorite digital device, the tablet

 

I usually draw in both traditional and digital devices, but normally I enjoy more drawing digitally, 

because it is easier for me to have all the drawings in one place, and with the tablet I can do that.

 Also, with digital drawing I don’t need to carry a lot of things when I want to draw outside home. 


With my Tablet I can do works and take notes to the university in any place, which makes me 

very productive since I can do these things when I’m in the train or other similar places.


Before, any time I needed to go to the university I used to take lots of books, so my backpack was 

really heavy, but now I can have all this materials in my Tablet, so the only extra things that I carry 

are my materials to do projects. This change has helped by back so much!


I really recommend this kind of devices because they are very useful in the university context, they 

save you a lot of space in your backpack and relieve your back a lot! The tablet that I’m currently using 

is a Samsung Tab S6, it’s a little old but because of this, its a lot cheaper than the others in the 

market, and also it includes a pencil, which is really essential to take notes in classes.


Thank you for reading my blog, I hope to see you next week! 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Changes to my study program

Who am I?

A country you'd like to visit