Why did I choose my major?


 Hello everyone, welcome to my second blog. 


When i was a child i wanted to be an artist, because I always liked doing crafts with the things i 

found in my house. Also at that time my mom was working in the artistic field and after school I used 

to accompanied her in her job. I really enjoyed watching her work and how she created the products 

of the store. At that way, as the time passed by, I knew what I wanted to do when I grow up. 

 
In my adolescence i started to be interested in drawing and i thought about studying something related 
to the field of illustration. At first the carrer of design wasn’t in my options because i thought that it 
was really limited in the creativity aspect and i wouldn’t be able to do what I really want, but as I
growed up I discovered the big diversity in working áreas that this profesión have to offer, so i developed a big interest in it.
 

The only other option that I had was physiology, because at that time I wanted to help people with 

their problems, but as the time to choose came I decided to study design because i really liked the 

idea of helping people with my creations, design and drawings.  

 

I think my experience in the university studying design has been stressful, but at the same time, so 

full of happiness. I have learned a lot from this profession and I can get to know a lot of people from 

this area. I am so happy with my choose about this profession and university.



A photo of one of my works in the university.  

 


I hope you enjoyed reading my blog and see you the other week!

 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Changes to my study program

Who am I?

A country you'd like to visit