Changes to my study program

 

Hi bloggers, today I’m going to talk about the changes I would like to make in my study program. Well, 

on my case I personally enjoy the classes I have at the moment, but at the same time, I would like to 

add some things on the program, so we can have more interactive activities instead of just the 

classical classes where the students sit down on a table and watch the material on a board, mainly

 because this approach doesn’t work for everyone since each person learns with different methods, 

so having other kinds of teaching approaches will help the students to learn and understand deeply 

the topics taught. In my case, I learn way more when the classes have practical activities like 

crafts, presentations, among others, and that’s one of the main reasons why I chose to study 

design. 


About my faculty, I don’t find it very pleasant. The infrastructure is not prepared for our field of 

work in most of the cases, particularly considering that it doesn’t even have medical equipment in

 case of accidents, which implies a great danger for the students of the department, since we 

typically work with machines that can easily get us injured.


Once again, thank you so much for reading my blog. This is the last blog I will publish for 

the rest of the year, so I hope you liked it and see you again on another occasion!




Comentarios

Paola :) dijo…
I agree with having more interactive classes, many times I get bored in class.

Entradas más populares de este blog

Who am I?

A country you'd like to visit